Welcome to the seller submission area of our website. At GALLART.COM, we value the relationships that we have with our sellers, and we want the selling process to be as easy and painless as possible.
So that we can collect the necessary information needed to list your artwork, we have provided a simple form for you so that your artwork will be presented properly to the thousands of buyers that come to our website. In order to access this form, please register as a seller at GALLART.COM. You only need to give us your name, email address, phone, and a password. You will then be taken to the artwork listing form.
You may list as many pieces as you like -- simply enter the Title, Artist, Medium, and Price of each piece. We do not require that you upload an image, but we strongly recommend it. Fields for Year, Size, and Description are also provided and not required, but we encourage you to use those fields as well. Please don't use any personal information in your description, or watermarks in the images.
Here's how the process works:
1. You will be notified when there is interest and an opportunity to sell your artwork.
2. GALLART.COM will receive the full payment from the customer.
3. You are responsible for shipping the artwork to GALLART.COM, properly packaged and insured.
4. GALLART.COM will inspect the artwork and ship it to the buyer, who then receives a two day approval period.
5. GALLART.COM will pay you within approximately 14 business days after artwork is delivered and approved by the buyer.
GALLART.COM will extract a 20% fee from your price when your artwork is sold.
[CLICK] to go to the registration form.